TigerCut – Selective Pruning Shear – Intermercato
• Heavy duty
• Special alu-bronze-graphite bushing
• HARDOX High tensile wear resistant
steel (400 HB)
• Choose your rotator – Worm Drive
for accuracy or RMR for speed
• Extra reinforced body for rigid
mounting – Excavator design
• Harvesting shear also available
Intermercato’s TigerCut selective pruning shear are built tough for selectively pruning, thinning and maintaining avocado and macadamia orchards.
The simple robust fixed knife design has a minimum of moving parts to ensure a long life with little maintenance. The reinforced grapple body is equipped with massive rams to develop huge biting forces.
Aussie versions have upgraded double bevel blades engineered from Swedish 450 grade hardox. The blade can also be unbolted to allow full use of the grab as an accumulating grapple, doubling its effectiveness on the job site (ER Model).
Three Tigercut Models:
- Tigercut 210 model – designed for up to 210mm diameter material. The smallest shear with a lighter weight allowing your mini excavator to maintain its capacity. Designed for selective thinning, pruning and trimming.
- Tigercut 250 model – designed for up to 250mm diameter wood. It has a huge 74kN of crushing force. This is often the favourite of the avocado and macadamia farms for selective limb removal.
- Tigercut 300 model – the largest shear for use on excavators 10-20 tonnes. A massive 120kN of grapple force and opening width of 1400mm. Ideal for land clearing, energy extraction, coppicing and thinning. ER model designed for delimbing, selective thinning and rehandling.
Built tough by Intermercato
For other related products view our Horticultural Range
Excavator Shear 250ER Selective Limb Removal
210 ER, 250 ER, 300 ER
210, 340, 770
250 Bar, 250 Bar, 300 Bar
50 lpm, 70 lpm, 70-100 lpm
53 KN, 74 KN, 120 KN
3-8t, 8-15t, 12-30t