Tiger Grip – Five Finger Grapple – Intermercato
Mount horizontal for poles or inline
Heavy duty double guide bars
Optimized roll in/roll out for logs & bunching
High pressure cylinder with double piston rod seals
HARDOX High tensile wear resistant steel (400 HB)
Extra reinforced body for rigid mounting – Excavator design
Intermercato selective pruning grapple are suited to excavators from 2 tonne to over 30 tonne capacity.
These grapples are and excellent tool for selectively pruning and maintaing avocado and macadamia orchards.
These grapples combine the best features of other specialist grapples, allowing you to efficiently work day in, day out.
All five finger grapples are of the modern bypass design, allowing wide opening widths to pick up large bunches of material and branches and give great capacity but still allowing very tight closing to handle a variety of sizes. Intermercato five finger grapples are designed to give high gripping forces and superior bunching on all materials.
These attachments are a great option for thinning and selectively removing limbs in orchards
All five finger pruning / thinning grapples have the following features:
- Excellent CLAMPING FORCE using over sized pistons to securely grip any load.
- EXCLUSIVE LONG FINGER design – 5 heavy duty tines give easier penetration & greater bunching in every load.
- Belly plate to protect cylinder underneath – designed for minimum downtime.
- Every pin greaseable with protected grease nipples – designed for a long life.
- All excavator series made from the highest quality steel available – HARDOX.
- Built by a company specialising in grapples for over 20 years.
- Optional overcentre valves.
- Intermercato’s fully hydraulic selective pruning grapple allow the operator to still have full control of the tilt cylinder so objects can be picked up and placed precisely with more ease. The tilt cylinder can also be used for efficient raking if desired.
Why consider a fully HYDRAULIC five finger grapple?
- Full range of motion, same as operating a bucket.
- Couples and uncouples as easily as your bucket – no strut or cylinder plate on your boom.
- No need to modify or weld on to the excavator, weakening it.
- Grapple jaws close evenly to pick up objects easily (not cheap one-arm static design!)
- Rotator can be added later if required for 360 degree rotation of the grapple.
- Grabbing action is always the same as it’s independent to your tilt ram.
- Able to be shared between machines with same size coupler.
Built tough by Intermercato
For other related products view our Horticultural Range
TG 12 SR5, TG 16 SR5, TG 22 PRO SR5, TG 25 PRO SR5, TG 28 SR5, TG 35 SR5, TG 42 SR5, TG 55 SR5