Second Hand Flexwing Slasher – Bush Hog 3815
Condition: Near New
Cutting Width: 15 feet
Cutting Capacity: 4.5 inch
Gearbox Rating: 250 Hp , 6 year warranty
Blade Tipspeed: 16,289 FPM
Second hand Bush Hog 3815 flexwing slasher
Heavy duty construction, Built in Alabama USA
6 year gearbox warranty (approx. 4 years remaining), HD Dual wheels, 250HP Divider box, 225HP gearboxes, Minimum 70HP required, Cutting capacity 4.5 inches
This second hand flexwing slasher has had around 18 months of light orchard use, selling on behalf of our client who has upgraded to a side-throw machines. Very straight and in good order. We will also include new blades with the sale.
Replacement value is around $49,500
All parts are available through us
Read more about these slashers below.
The Heavy Weight
The 3815 is the heaviest built Bush Hog® Flex-Wing for the toughest cutting conditions. It is recognized by right-of-way contractors and large land owners as the Flex-Wing that can perform over the most rugged terrain. The ease of maintenance features and durability, reliability and performance make the 3815 the highest value for your investment.
- Wing and center skids are 3/8-inch thick for extended wear and outside edges are turned up at 45 degrees to stop heavy ground contact that might damage the sidebands.
- Center section axle spindles are centered on the axle arm for equalized loading of vertical forces.
- Grease fittings and spring steel bushings at axle pivot points for longer life.
- Free wing float without movement of the hydraulic cylinder rod is 22° down and 45° up.
- Improved suspension that absorbs more shock loads at the tires.
- Industry first — 3-inches O.D. output shaft in cutting gearboxes.
- Reinforced blade pans for maximum durability in heavy cutting conditions.
- Wing drivelines are ASAE Cat.5 for use in heavy cutting conditions.
- Patent Pending oil sight gauge takes the guess work out of checking the oil. In less than 10 seconds, all three cutting box oil levels can be checked and rechecked
- E-Z lube drivelines are quick and easy to service. All grease fittings on the PTO CV driveline and wing drivelines align for quick location of grease points, reducing service times.
- Seven gauge deck plates for stronger decks that are less susceptible to damage.
- Heavy, durable axle arms withstand the shock and bending loads generated when used on the roughest terrain.
The Patent Pending oil sight gauge takes the guess work out of checking the oil. In less than 10 seconds, all three cutting box oil levels can be checked and rechecked as often as you walk around the machine. Never climb onto the cutter again to check the gearbox oil levels.
Bush Hog’s E-Z lube drivelines are quick and easy to service. All grease fittings on the pto CV driveline and wing drivelines align for quick location of grease points. Since all grease fittings on all drivelines are in an up position on every 5th revolution, service times are reduced.
For other related products view our Flexwing Slashers
225 hp, 6 year warranty