The MAJOR TDR range leads the market in wide area mowers. There are two cutting widths available: ‘4.9m and 6.1m.
The patented three point pivot system allows the machine to glide over the ground contours eliminating scalping of the grass. The blades are synchronised to rotate in opposite directions and overlap each other by 75mm to ensure a perfect finish every time.
In short grass this mower leaves a professional striped finish equivalent to that of a cylinder mower. The gear driven drive line allows this machine to easily cope with heavier conditions. The machines wings can be folded up to a 90′ angle giving a transport width of 2.5m.
- LED road lighting kit
- Remote control option
- Internal roller bearings give total protection against moisture and soil
- Walterscheid wide angle PTO drive shaft supplied as standard
- Wings can be operated independently
- The rear deck can be removed and used independently of the wings
- Braked axle available as an optional extra