Major Cyclone Slasher Mulcher is an award-winning Cyclone Rotary mower that ticks all the boxes as well as offering durability, reliability and efficiency.
Longevity is another great feature of the Cyclone having been manufactured from StenxTM 700 MC high strength steel.
Whilst this machine evolved from requests from macadamia growers the uses have now extended into maintenance of solar farms, traditional pasture topping, clearing crop stubble and many other slashing applications.
These rotary slasher/mulchers are designed for the most rugged working environments offering reduced power consumption and maintenance when compared with traditional flail mulchers.
Major Cyclone Slasher Mulcher Features & Benefits
- Save a minimum of 25% on power consumption and fuel costs
- Unique blade system for maximum mulching and shredding
- Low maintenance machine with less wearing parts than a flail mower
- Impressive forward speeds
- No wind rowing
- Heavy duty full-length rear roller
- Can be front or rear mounted (to be specified when ordering)
- The undersole discs are produced from Hardox® 450.
- Even distribution of cut material
- Multi-purpose mower; ideal for heavy scrub and stubble management
The MJ30-420DWW Cyclone has been designed especially for the macadamia industry.
The twin wing centrally mounted 4.2m Cyclone complete with rear wheels is the result of many farm visits, trials and listening to growers needs.
Macadamia growers were after a robust three point linkage, folding wing mulching slasher.
Furthermore they needed rear castor wheels in place of rollers so they can mow and not press the valuable macadamias into the ground.